Refinancing your car loan could make your repayments lower, especially if you say yes to these quick questions:
- Has your credit rating improved?
- Have car loan rates dropped?
- Did you get a bad interest rate when you bought your car?
- Is your car lease about to expire & you want to buy the car?
If you said yes to any of these questions, it could be in your interests to call us on 506-855-8802 to find out right away what the options are, or Apply Now and one of our expert lending team will call you very soon.
Why do you need a car refinance loan?
Apart from the obvious advantage of saving you a lot of money in interest repayments, there are many other reasons to consider if a refinance car loan is a good idea for you:
Save money on current fees and charges
Reduce your monthly repayments
Get features your current car loan doesn’t offer
Choose different loan term and payment options to suit your current needs
Alter the terms of the final balloon or residual payment
Trade in your old car for a new one
Peace of mind that you have the right loan for your current circumstances
It’s not always going to be the smartest move to refinance your car loan. There can be penalties for leaving your existing car loan, setup fees on the new loan, and interest rates may be less favourable than when you got the first car loan. But, unless you talk to a finance manager to fine out, you won’t know if you could really be better off!
Why choose Gateway Loans to refinance a car loan?
- We have over 20 years of car refinancing experience
- Our primary concern is getting the best deal for you, not the lender
- We are experts at helping people with bad credit
- Best of all, our services are 100% FREE with no obligation to take our advice further